Sometimes It Lasts in Love, Sometimes It Hurts Instead


i will learn to love again lyrics







I will learn to love again lyrics I wake up in the middle of the night , thinking that life has brought me .
I think of all those situations where we could have acted differently and saved all the unwanted pain I will learn to love again lyrics .
Its so long have you broken my heart into pieces , even today , I pick up the pieces and try to walk with your head held high .
I wish life has a button on the history of the cancellation I will learn to love again lyrics, then I could erase his memories were going to drive like a sharp knife everyday and remember every second of my life fall in love with you was the worst mistake of my life .
I just realized that those bad memories prevent me alive, keeps me believe.
I strive each day to forget , but I'm not able to I will learn to love again lyrics.
For the first time in my life I'd like to meet someone in my life.
But I can not and must not go on,I will learn to love again lyrics I will not give up on life .
Just because you do not value me does not make me any value.i will learn to love again lyrics Everyone deserves love and I'm no different to this rule.
I'll be a happy day , I smile again , I'll believe again I will learn to love again ,I will learn to love again lyrics I will not run after happiness , but I'll keep away the sadness and emptiness m prevents it from moving forward ...
I will learn to love again lyrics
Happiness is the feeling when I look into your eyes and still feel nothing.
I will learn to love again lyrics
Happiness is the feeling when pain is more important to me I will learn to love again lyrics.
Happiness is the feeling when I stop comparing myself to what you have chosen me .
I will learn to love again lyrics
Happiness is the day that will no longer exist or I do I will learn to love again lyrics.
Happiness is that state of mind when I look back and I wish it had ended differently every day.
I will learn to love again lyrics
Happiness is the day I approach and strong person willing to accept and love me who I am and who I want to grab it I will learn to love again lyrics.
Happiness is that special moment when I realize I'm about to fall in love again, still believe .
That's when I feel no remorse or guilt to be loved and give love back
One step at a time, I'm moving forward ,I will learn to love again lyrics I intend to identify the real me , I am once again focus what is really happiness is ...